Before submission for consideration, please note the following expectations/guidelines for #SisterPhD
- We will do our very best to review your Contributor Application in a timely manner.
- We may hold posts until they better fit into our posting schedule. In the event that we cannot use your post, you will be contacted as soon as possible so that you may submit your work elsewhere online. Likewise, we will do our best to contact you when your post is published.
- We encourage you to share your post on your social media channels to increase readership.
SisterPhD does not offer monetary compensation for posts.
- Posts must be high-quality and original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- If your post is selected, you agree not to publish it anywhere else online, including your own site, as this is considered duplicate content by search engines. You may also want to consider posting a small blurb on your own site to direct traffic to your post on #SisterPhD.
- Posts may be submitted as a Microsoft Office Word document. Posts should be no less than 350 words and no more than 800 words.
- Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation are important to #SisterPhD. Please carefully proof your submissions. Posts that require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Any links within your post should be relevant and valid. Irrelevant links and non-working links will be removed without any notice.